11/4/08

Vote

Bama MamaThis is the first election I have voted in. I regret not voting last time around. I took Sage to the polling place with me, which was a block away! Thankfully the line wasn't too long and she behaved. As we left, she said, "We gonna go to the boat now, Mommy?" I guess she thought it was going to be way more fun than it actually was.

Sickness has been abundant in our family, and most families I know. I guess it's the season. We took Fern to CHOP's ER on Saturday because we couldn't tell what was going on. Both girls have this nasty cough and Fern just wouldn't sleep and seemed to be in a lot of pain. It was just a cold, but her left ear was on its way to being infected. I opted to let it go for a couple of days and just gave her Tylenol for the pain and some homeopathic treatments, and it's been fine. Last night she was only up once! Thank God!
I am excited to see how this election turns out. Hear Hear! However, Tray and I have been passing out in the 8 o'clock hour, so we'll see how that goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment