I am taking apart these diapers. I made them probably over 18 months ago for Sage. The problem is that they leak pee and poo, a mistake of mine, not the pattern. I always felt bad just throwing them away, so I've kept them, even though they're useless. I finally kicked myself to cut them up and use the pieces, if possible.
I love the pattern, it makes really nice cloth diapers that fit many sizes of babies. However, they still need a cover. I am really into my wool longies lately (the long wool pants I've been making). They do not smell, and I love having cozy, natural fibers on Fern's skin. Don't get me wrong, All-In-Ones are great, but they are smellier and take really long to dry.
I got a new snap press, I am really excited to try it out and finish a couple of projects I've started.
Sage has been enjoying playing with the scraps while I deconstruct:
Other than this, I've not been busy crafting at all. Fern has been sleeping horribly overnight, and I've just been exhausted. It's been a tough couple weeks. I need to make an appointment for her to see an ENT specialist.