6/11/09

Snags, yoga, books, skirt, etc.

Ok, so I tried spacing out blog entries, but I haven't mastered the art of it yet.
Thus, I have a bunch of things to report today:
1) I finished the BurdaStyle Kasia skirt yesterday. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and I'm still wearing it.
BurdaStyle Kasia skirt
2) Sage, Tray and I did some yoga today. So cute of her:
yoga
3) I scored some great stuff on Frankford Ave today: Amish produce from a farm stand, sewing patterns and hand-embroidered cloths from Circle Thrift, and thread from a guy selling stuff on the street:
snags of the day
4) The book that Fern and Sage were in finally made its way to us!!
Fern in her book!

2 comments:

  1. Nice posting. Do you know about these Yoga books?

    http://www.yogavidya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah!!! what book is that?!?! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete