6/27/09

Skirt Completed

The skirt is completed.
I am happy with how it turned out, and I am more in love with my sewing machine with each project we complete together!
Things I would change if I could do it over: I would make it longer. The material was from the thrift store so it allowed little room for lengthening!
I would have used lighter material. This material is kind of thick!
Skirt Detail 4
I really enjoyed making my first "free-hand" project with the aid of my dress form!! It was so nice to be able to pin it on, check out the pocket placement, check out the amount of gathers, etc. before committing to anything.

Now, onto laundry and knitting maybe!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! The material will be great for fall too. and if you go someplace cooler this summer.

    ReplyDelete