1/21/11

Rebourne Assistants

Shipping assistantMaking rebourne thank you notes
Here are my two girls helping me with some Rebourne business stuff. I have been reading John Holt's books lately, considering homeschooling next year. I have been trying to engage my girls whenever possible. Sage helped me wrap and package some orders the other day. I use cheesecloth and yarn to wrap orders, and have heard back from two customers now who have used the cheesecloth!
Fern helped me print some thank you notes to include with orders. I am having business cards printed now, but I like to include a handmade card. I scored a super cool Vintage Singer alteration book at the thrift store. I cut up the pages and used my stamp kit and hand carved "rebourne.etsy.com" stamp to decorate. They look so great, and Fern loved feeling helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment