6/15/10

Shorties

I have made a couple of shorties/soakers from this pattern, free online! The pattern is great, it is very easy to cut and sew, and I am very happy with the results. I need to donate a few soakers, as Katrina asks anyone to do who wants to sell soakers made from the pattern.
Hanging small soaker
These can be found for sale in my Etsy shop.

In home news, we have a flea infestation from our cats. Kind of frustrating, as we spend $100 a month on Frontline Plus to AVOID this problem. The girls have bites, Tray and I have bites, and we haven't let the cats in the house in over a week. We have tried cleaning, laundry, vacuuming religiously, steaming with eucalyptus oil, spraying with eucalyptus, pennyroyal, and citronella, and they are still around. Less than there were, but they are still living somehow. We are having someone come spray on Thursday while we're out, and I feel very conflicted about it, but I can't keep letting my little girls get bit and keeping my cats outdoors meowing at all our neighbors' doors all night.

1 comment:

  1. We switched to revolution for our dog, have you looked into a different flea medication for them + a herbal remedy maybe?

    ReplyDelete