today is friday. i just got back from work, it's only 10 am, and it feels like it's already 90 degrees. i guess we were bound to have a hot week or two at some point this summer. i am not necessarily loving it.
tray and i put an offer in on a house in the city on wednesday!! we are really excited. we can't wait to own our own place. lots of nervous excitement! check out the map here.
i'm getting excited about decorating and arranging and all that girly stuff. the nesting of course will be in full swing soon, feels like it already is. speaking of, i have a huge pile of unfolded laundry, and tornado of a bedroom, and an inch of doghair on all floor surfaces. hmm.
here are some new pics from the last month or two. some cute ones. the one of sage and i is from the house this past weekend when we looked at it. i was trying to keep her from melting down.
ok now for a survey:
1. Are you an Aunt/Uncle?
i'm an aunt of 2, shaya and lana
2. Can you do a cartwheel?
3. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
i can't remember. maybe mission impossible 3? james bond? it's been a while.
4. Do you eat vegetables regularly?
5. If you were going to get a body piercing, where would you get it?
lip. kind of want it. might get it.
6. Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
yeah, i kinda have to. lots of brothers and a husband.
7. What is the weather like at this very moment?
its like 97 but feels like 800
8. What is something that you can't wait for?
i'm pretty happy right now. i got a lot of thank yous in the mail today, having fun with sage, things are pretty good. it would be nice to own our own home, but with that also comes tons of responsibility and unexpected problems! i'm pretty content. obviously, birth of baby number two is gonna be awesome!
9. How many times have you been to Canada?
couple times. canoeing, and also the falls, and also trips through on our way to michigan.
10. Have you ever had a reptile as a pet?
totally: lizards, newts, snakes, and an alligator that escaped in our backyard. none of them were necessarily mine, but my brothers'
11. What is your favorite fruit?
usually pineapple. but there's always that awesome banana, apple, strawberry, kiwi, blueberry, etc. i love fruit.
12. What song is on your MySpace profile right now?
rasta courage by soja.
13. Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
the mom of the kid i teach swim lessons to
14. Where are you most ticklish?
probably my torso
15. How many hours a week do you normally work?
16. Who's your number 1 on your top?
17. Do you have deep dark secrets?
not that NO ONE knows. they're just dispersed to a couple select people.
18. When was the last time you were sick?
i felt sick last night. but like SICK SICK? the stomach flu this past winter
19. What color is your car?
20. How many siblings do you have?
21. Have you ever gotten caught sneaking out?
no, never did it
22. Did you ever try running away from home when you were younger?
23. What makes you the happiest?
feeling like i have no troubles. being up at camp maybe? snowboarding?
25. Where do you want to be right now?
26. Have you ever finished a Rubik's Cube?
i wish. i don't understand the tactics.
27. When is the last time you drank too much?
28. When was the last time you rode a bike?
the other night with sage in the trailer
29. Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?
30. Where were you 1 hour ago?
31. Who will be your next kiss?
sage when she gets up from her nap
32. Do you kiss a lot of people?
sage and tray, that's a lot compared to certain times in my life!
33. Are you wearing socks right now?
heck no. i can't contain these stinky things in socks when it's this hot out!!
34. When was the last time you went out of state?
up to new york state for my mom's family reunion.
35. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no, as stated earlier, i can't remember what movie i saw last.
36. What was the last thing you had to drink?
37. What are you wearing right now?
tray's tshirt and jean shorts.
38. What was your last purchase?
hmm that's hard. i think walmart for a hula hoop, some diapers, and formula. so exciting!! actually, the hula hoop is really fun.
39. Last thing you ate?
cinnamon bun. mmh.
40. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
yes! amazingly. i usually never buy clothes, but i can tell it's going to be necessary this pregnancy.
41. Are you a sexual predator?
42. What is in the backseat of your car?
a bunch of sage's crap: diapers, straps for the dvd player, dolls, my swim stuff, carseat.
43. Three words to explain why you last threw up:
flu + baja fresh
44. What is the equation for the Pythagorean theorem?
pregnancy^2 + pregnancy^2=brains^(-2)
45. What was the last movie you watched?
dejavu...i liked it! oh wait, i lied. telletubies.
46. Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?
yes. but sage already has one, and boy is she perfect.
47. What kind of car does your father drive?
48. Do you like Scrabble?
yeah, but my mom is really good and competitive so i hate playing her. and tray doesn't like spelling so i can't play with him.
49. Where did/do you attend high school?
abington senior high school... i think you all know who went there
50. Favorite scent:
baby or man...hahaha
51. Do you like mornings?
usually after a "lord give me a new attitude" prayer it's all ok
52. Last television program you watched?
tried to watch 'the office' but channel 10 was screwed up last night (i was pissed)
53. Spell your name without any vowels:
mrn or mrgrt
54. Does your neighbor have an animal that annoys you?
there's this little black rat dog that walks by our house, he's kind of annoying.
55. Does your family own any boats?
canoes and kayaks!
56. Something you can't live without?
57. Do you wear flip flops constantly?
eh, i guess i wear my chacos a lot
58. What do you think of Adam Brody?
don't know who it is
59. Do you have air conditioning in your room?
a window unit that kinda sucks.
61. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
62. How often do you read books?
eh, not so much anymore unless they're parenting related.
63. Do you like James Blunt?
65. Describe the computer you are currently using:
my laptop, it's so old.
66. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
a while: baby bag, baby snack and drink, me dressed and teeth brushed, baby dressed and fed, etc etc. not as long as it used to though!
67. Will you donate your organs after you pass?
68. Have you been outside of the USA?
only canada and guatemala
69. Would you ever get your nipple pierced?
did. again? no.
70. If you could pick one person to be with forever who would it be?