11/16/07

fridays

today is friday. i just coated my first silk screen with photo emulsion, and i'm really excited to explore the options of photo negatives. i'm hoping to get my new logo into different sizes and see where i can take that (garment logo on inside of pieces, launder and care info, recycled paper tags, etc.). i also want to do some cool silk screening besides the logo. i hope i don't botch the screen altogether.
yesterday i made granola, and it turned out awesome. i don't have my camera right now, so no pics, but it's tasty. i also sprouted some sunflower seeds and i think they're edible now. it was pretty easy and fun, but we'll see how they taste. next are some alfalfa sprouts and some yogurt. i'm going to try the heating pad method of keeping the temperature up.
i just found this site yesterday while looking at a cool fashion blog (fashion isn't always nyc and runway, this one was cool portland bike freaks obsessed with refashioning and everything). his hats are sweet and i'm definitely going to be stealing some ideas. reload apparently sells his hats. besides his business he seems like a real cool guy too.
my computer is either shocking me or pinching my armhair, really strange. but i've got hats to cut out and work to do, so i'm out. i'll update with pictures soon.

oh, i forgot to mention, my bubblegum pink deep-v velocity wheelset arrived on wednesday. i am totally excited to start building my city bike! they're so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment