4/12/10

Sunshine, bikes, gardens, SPRING

Once again, I've been neglecting this blog. I have been swamped with school work, and trying to get into my studio to keep myself a little sane from time to time.
We are moving along with our family bike build, the next step is the girls' seats. Tray and I went out for a date the other night, and I got to sit on the back! It was so much fun.
Girls on bike
We are helping with weeding and planting flowers and general upkeep at our community garden. My friend Lois is the boss lady, and she has already put in a ton of work organizing, helping, digging, and working to make it awesome. There are about 5 or 6 raised beds that people are growing veggies in, and some benches and tables and a periphery area to be filled with flowers. Exiting! Last night we had a picnic there, which was a bit of a whine fest for our girls, but in the end was good:
Community garden

No comments:

Post a Comment