Rebourne on wordpress

I am moving my blog to wordpress for a more comprehensive, cohesive experience. Please visit me there:
Rebourne at Wordpress


Mermaid with a new 'do

I made some little mermaidens for my daughters this past Christmas. Here they are in their original state, before being wrapped:
Mermaidens complete and ready to be wrapped
Their hair fell off, so I finally got around to replacing one set of locks with beautiful yarn today:
mermaid got her hair did!
I am planning on making the girls some 16" button jointed Waldorf dolls, so this was a good practice in attaching the hair. I made some mistakes and will hopefully do a better job on the second mermaiden's hair.
I had a breast infection over the weekend. That was intense and terrible. I healed myself with rest, liquids, herbs, and a little grapefruit seed extract. Phew, not enjoyable.